Date published: 7-Sep-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Review errors detected by Indeed's automated system, escalating issues when necessary
- Identify improvements for detecting errors within job feeds
- Work with a fast-paced team to handle a high volume of requests in a timely manner
- Is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can recognize patterns and dig in to get at the root of a problem
- Can identify ways to improve internal processes and tools in order to keep up with growing demand
- Is passionate about helping users get the most out of their job search experience
- Takes pride in everything they do and is motivated to go above and beyond what is expected
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Common sense!
- Passion for digging into a problem and finding the best solution
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Experience with a consumer-facing web company is strongly preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign language knowledge is a huge plus (Spanish, French, German, Japanese)
- We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered.
- Visit www.indeed.com and create an Indeed Resume.
- In the cover letter section of your application here, provide a link (URL) to one direct employer career page that has at least 10 jobs listed.
- Copy and paste the URL of your Indeed Resume into the cover letter.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.