Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
If you are a person who is passionate about investigating problems and coming up with the best solutions, Indeed is looking for you.
As an Aggregation Quality Analyst, you will help investigate and maintain the feeds that allow us to aggregate job content from over 100,000 job sites globally. Our goal is that all jobs on Indeed sites reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information. Using data provided by our internal error detection system, you will identify problems with existing job feeds in order to ensure Indeed's job data accuracy. In addition to maintaining our existing sources, you will identify and index new sources of job data in order to increase Indeed's comprehensiveness. You will also work with the rest of the team to escalate issues, report bugs, and define requirements for new features.
- Review errors detected by Indeed's automated system, escalating issues when necessary
- Identify improvements for detecting errors within job feeds
- Work with a fast-paced team to handle a high volume of requests in a timely manner
We're looking for someone who
- Is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can recognize patterns and dig in to get at the root of a problem
- Can identify ways to improve internal processes and tools in order to keep up with growing demand
- Is passionate about helping users get the most out of their job search experience
- Takes pride in everything they do and is motivated to go above and beyond what is expected
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Common sense!
- Passion for digging into a problem and finding the best solution
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Experience with a consumer-facing web company is strongly preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered.
Visit http://www.indeed.com and create an Indeed Resume.
In the cover letter section of your application here, provide a link (URL) to one direct employer career page that has at least 10 jobs listed.
Copy and paste the URL of your Indeed Resume into the cover letter.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.