Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
If you are a person who is passionate about identifying problems and coming up with the best solutions, Indeed is looking for you.
As an Aggregation Operations Support Specialist, you will help support our internal Client Services and International teams. We aggregate job content from over 100,000 job sites globally with the goal that all jobs on Indeed sites reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information. In addition to maintaining our existing sources, you will identify and index new sources of job data in order to increase Indeed's comprehensiveness. You will also work with our technical team to escalate issues, report bugs, and define requirements for new features.
- Resolve requests from Indeed's internal client teams
- Monitor current job sources and identify improvements
- Work with a fast-paced team to handle a high volume of requests in a timely manner
We're looking for someone who:
- Is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can multitask and prioritize a high volume of requests and be ready to re-prioritize when necessary
- Can read between the lines, recognize patterns, and dig in to get at the root of a problem
- Thinks on their toes and problem solves, not only efficiently, but creatively
- Can identify ways to improve internal processes and tools in order to keep up with growing demand
- Is passionate about helping users get the most out of their job search experience
- Takes pride in everything they do and is motivated to go above and beyond what is expected
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Common sense!
- Passion for digging into a problem and finding the best solution
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in a support role or with a consumer-facing web company is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML, RegEx, SQL, or CSS is a plus
How to Apply:
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered.
- If you don’t already have one, go to indeed.com and create an Indeed Resume. Make sure it’s set to public in the resume privacy settings.
- In the cover letter section of your application here, provide a link (URL) to one direct employer career page that has at least 10 jobs listed.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.