Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed’s Alliances team is responsible for driving these technology partnerships. We collaborate with HR technology companies to build connections between their platforms and Indeed. These partnerships help ensure that jobseekers can discover on Indeed any job they are looking for and apply easily, and that employers can quickly and effortlessly connect with Indeed.
This is where you - the Alliances Manager - come in, playing a very important role in engaging directly with HR technology companies to build strong relationships and drive key technology partnerships. You’ll be responsible for securing best-in-class technology integrations that improve the application experience and make it easier for employers to work with Indeed.
As an Alliances Manager, you’ll
- Understand the HR and talent software landscape both globally and locally, establishing yourself as the subject matter expert in human resource and recruiting industry software providers and their products.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of partner business models, technology products/platforms, goals and challenges with the goal of building partnerships that are mutually-beneficial and reflect shared goals.
- Identify companies who would be strong candidates for technology partnership with Indeed. Drive the adoption and integration of Indeed technology products by using data to demonstrate the value and expected results of integrations.
- Spearhead proactive outreach to and relationship building with the business development, product, engineering and marketing teams of leading recruitment technology providers
- Influence partner roadmaps and priorities, collaborating to build/execute on technology integration plans.
- Effectively project-manage partners’ integrations, ensuring they are completed on-time, high-performance, and in line with our best practices for product integrations.
- Field inbound interest from new and emerging technology partners looking to work with Indeed on behalf of their employer clients.
You have a track record of effectively managing strategic partnerships in a similar B2B alliances, partnerships, or business development role. You have a talent for developing and demonstrating a deep understanding of partners’ business requirements and technology platforms, and you can effectively champion the value and prioritization of new technologies. You have numerous examples of how you’ve established strong relationships and worked with external partners to get things done on time and at the highest level of quality. You’re a master presenter and communicator who is comfortable with longer-cycle, technical partnership discussions/negotiations. And, perhaps most importantly, you are passionate about helping people get jobs!
- University degree
- 5+ years experience managing B2B alliances, partnerships, or strategic relationships, preferably with enterprise software companies as primary partners.
- Track record of exceeding performance goals, quotas or partner acquisition targets.
- Demonstrable history of initiating and establishing strong, productive relationships with senior and C-level executives within partnering organizations.
- Ability to effectively communicate business and partner requirements to technical and product teams both internally and to partners’ business and technical teams, maintaining the highest standards for both written and verbal communication.
- Examples of past successes in influencing either internal teams’ or partners’ roadmaps/prioritization and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables. Direct, relevant project management experience a plus.
- Past experience in technical product sales/partnerships/or consultation preferred; an enthusiasm for driving technology solutions required.
- Excellent, demonstrable presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as part of a globally-distributed team in a very fast-paced, quota-based role.
- Fluent in another European language an advantage
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.