Date published: 7-Jun-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Establish yourself as the Alliances team’s primary technical subject matter expert on all aspects of Indeed Apply and our key ATS partners’ technology platforms, developing an understanding what it will take to build an integration between the two
- Collaborate with partners on a co-owned, technical integration plan of record, creatively addressing key technical obstacles and requirements
- Partner with internal engineering and product teams to develop solutions meeting clients' evolving needs.
- Share ownership of the Alliances team's quarterly and annual integration goals, helping to drive the timely and high-quality completion of best-in-class integrations. Work closely with Alliances Managers to establish and enforce shared milestones for testing and launch.
- Team with the Senior Manager of Global Alliances Technology to make significant progress on the Alliances team’s top-level strategic technology initiatives.
- Work closely with Alliances Integrations Analysts, engineering, and product to creatively diagnose and troubleshoot large-scale technical issues with existing integrations.
- Visit partners on-site and host ATS development teams in an effort to foster close, collaborative integrations efforts.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineer, technical consultant, solutions architect or partner/sales engineer roles
- Track record of success in working with external partners, preferably enterprise software partners, to build impactful technology integrations
- Expert knowledge of HTTP basics (REST, JSON, HTTPS, Internet protocols, Web architecture)
- Strong written and verbal business and technical communication skills; ability to communicate with both highly technical contacts and non-technical business contacts.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Fluency in one of the following languages a definite plus: French, German, Japanese, Portuguese or Spanish
- This job can be based in Indeed’s San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, New York, or Tokyo offices.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.