Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Enterprise Sales Strategist will be a member of the Enterprise Sales Strategy team. We at Indeed like to think of this team as our valued secret weapons. Not only are they inventors, but they are the analytical brains behind the data story. They understand how to work with Sales Teams effortlessly and are unafraid to present in front of clients, all the while rolling up their sleeves to take raw data and flip it into something equal parts visionary and visceral.
The enterprise sales strategist will play a pivotal role in managing the suite of sales products that the team innovates through identifying unmet customer needs. These solutions help drive the performance of Indeed’s sales teams and are essential to meeting the demands of our largest and most complex accounts.
- Partner with sales, client success, and product strategy teams to identify feature gaps in existing tools and recommend solutions to meet the needs
- Act as a product owner and partner with Indeed’s engineering team to drive new product solutions and feature development
- Manage the testing of sales tools prior to launch, ensuring a successful rollout to Indeed’s global sales team
- Develop product trainings in collaboration with the sales training team to launch new tools to reps
- Ensure products are adopted once launched. This includes building and monitoring metrics to identify usage trends, working with underutilizing teams to further garner product adoption, and developing product success stories to drive product awareness.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of practical experience in fields such as technology, media, consulting, sales, marketing, etc
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and influence without authority
- Analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience monitoring product performance and recommending improvements based on user behavior
- Ability to develop recommendations on product improvements and share them with senior leadership
- Prior experience using SQL
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.