Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales Teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry - and help people get jobs - all over the world.
Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for commercialization, partners and program initiatives tailored to our Enterprise clients. Indeed employees are united by one common mission - we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results. The enterprise sales strategy team focused on developing go-to-market strategies that will help Indeed unlock revenue and gain market share with our largest clients
- Lead, coach and mentor a global team to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and improve sales efficiency for Enterprise clients
- Design programs and go-to-market strategies for our Enterprise clients and partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, Service teams) to ensure execution of revenue growth plans for our Enterprise segment
- Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
- Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
- Gather customer feedback and work cross functionally to determine how we incorporate into our offering
- Conduct analysis and synthesize recommendations for drive sound decision-making
- 10+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management)
- Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models
- Experience managing high performing, distributed teams across the globe
- Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.