Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 90,000 - 140,000 USD
The Analytical Lead position is part of the broader Sales Strategy team. We at Indeed like to think of Sales Strategy as our valued secret weapons. Not only are they inventors, but they are the analytical brains behind the data story. They understand how to work with Sales Teams effortlessly, they’re unafraid to present in front of clients, all the while rolling up their sleeves to take raw data and flip it into something equal parts visionary and visceral.
Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales Teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry - and help people get jobs - all over the world.
How an Analytical Lead Works
- Passion for illuminating foundational truths through data, insights and storytelling
- Create insights and analytics by translating disparate data sets into business impact
- Derive insights to guide client’s investments across multiple products and locations, solving for clients goals and objectives
- Identify client needs through strategic consultation and lead insight design and socialization across all stakeholders
- Influence clients through compelling narratives and fact based storytelling
- Present actionable recommendations to Sales leadership and/or clients
- Incubate new methodologies/techniques to answer client-driven analytical questions at scale
- Engaging presenter who can convert boring data into fun recommendations with the ability to influence and connect with enterprise clients
- Must have experienced technical skills (SQL, Tableau or similar) for mining data, analysis and presentation applications
- Experience with data modeling and return on investment analysis
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to break down problems and analyze large datasets, preferably within sales or the digital marketing space
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills to both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Self-directed with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Track record of working cross-functionally
- Ability to travel (15-20% of the time)
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of practical experience in fields such as technology, media, consulting, sales, marketing, etc
Desired but not required
- 5+ years in Analytical role, MBA
- Experience with search performance analytics and brand measurement analysis (funnels)
- Experience advising clients on how to increase their performance / drive ROI
- Familiarity with recruiting industry and associated advertising agencies
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.