Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Sr. Sales Strategist to join its growing Sales Effectiveness team within Sales. The Sr. Sales Strategist partners with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product teams to identify opportunities to accelerate client base, revenue growth and efficiency. If you're passionate about sales, technology, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work on various initiatives, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Drive in-market strategies to help client and revenue growth by partnering with stakeholders and x-functional teams
- Support business initiatives by drawing insights from our data, by scoping, designing and executing market/segment specific insights and analyses
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, metrics that are most important to them and how to measure performance
- Ability to identify, create and execute A/B & Multivariate tests in an effort to optimize business scale and efficiency
- Ability to create complex models relating to business change, productivity and compensation
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience; MBA a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in sales analysis, strategic planning and / or consulting
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing platforms, solid testing principles and experimental design
- Strong understanding of both statistics and regression required
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), experience analyzing large data sets with quantitative modeling experience
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.