Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
About you.You’re an analytical, resourceful individual driven to create an efficient process for gathering, organizing, and informing the organization about our data. You have strong interpersonal and analytical skills, and navigate high-pressure situations with ease. You have exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics, preferably managing large accounts with numerous properties. The ideal candidate can proactively identify issues with our data and quickly execute solutions to correct them.
- Manage approval and setup process for new users.
- Create custom reports, segments, and views for various teams.
- Manage new and existing properties for multiple teams.
- Investigate data discrepancies and inaccuracies, and implement solutions to correct them.
- Communicate changes and inconsistencies with our data to the larger organization and SLT.
- 3+ years of Google Analytics experience.
- Python - preferred, but not required.
- SQL - preferred, but not required.
- Adwords - preferred, but not required.
- Usage of regular expressions to filter and manipulate data.
- Knowledge of online marketing, including SEO, SEM, A/B testing, keyword research, and traffic growth.
- Outstanding organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management software (i.e., JIRA).
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.