Date published: 20-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Have you ever wanted to hack a major website with 200+ million unique visitors per month? Do you want to learn and work in an environment where creativity and an attack mentality is rewarded? Then Indeed is looking for you. Indeed offers security practitioners like you a chance to improve your skills against a deliciously complex ecosystem distributed across multiple continents with customer information from millions of job seekers. Every day is about doing what is best for the job seeker.
When you come to work at Indeed, you’ll be working with a highly intelligent team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills, and a drive to get things done. Indeed’s ideal Application Security Analyst loves building and breaking software to secure one of the most trafficked web properties in the world. Are you ready?
ResponsibilitiesStay abreast of the latest vulnerabilities and exploitsIdentify and remediate security bugs across Indeed’s web and mobile platformsPerform periodic penetration tests (i.e., Ethical Hacking)Confirm and prioritize the remediation of discovered security bugsPromote good security practices and design security frameworks for Indeed’s Software Engineers and QA teamsEducate Software Engineers on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectorsOther tasks as assigned
- Previous participation in vulnerability competitions, bug-bashes, or pen tests
- Expressible ability to differentiate between a significant issue, a minor weakness, and a false positive
- Crafting proof of concepts for exploitationIntegration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
- Threat modeling and attack vector analysisNMAP, Nessus, Burp, ZAP, Nexpose, BackTrack, Kali Linux, or Metasploit
- Familiar with vulnerability management and pentesting tools
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent evidence of aptitude
- Real interest in hacking on web applications, either by breaking them down, or helping to build them up
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.