Date published: 27-Jul-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating 3+ years of art direction, including pieces that demonstrate your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling visual content
- Proficiency in a variety of design, video, and web tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign and others.
- Bachelor's degree in design, visual communications or equivalent
- Has worked in an agency environment on established and emerging brands
- A portfolio demonstrating experience working with software engineers and Product teams
- Strong visual design background
- 8+ years of total experience as a visual designer or art director
- 3+ years of experience managing or mentoring a small team of designers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, storytelling, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and senior executives.
- Proven record of cross-team collaboration
- Superb visual design, concepting, storyboarding, and artistic skills
- Passion for design principles including typography, composition, and color theory
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Some companies try to take advantage of people looking for jobs, we don't. You can explain how we make money to anyone and they aren't going to get creeped out. We provide employers a great service at a great price, and we don't take money from people who are looking for work.
Finding a job is an emotional experience, and finding a good job directly impacts the quality of people’s lives. Not only financially; people spend about as much time with who they work with as the people they love. You'll directly contribute to the well being of everyone who uses our products. If you are genuinely interested in making products that people love to use, treats them with respect, helps them achieve their goals, and want to help us continue to build a sustainable business, I look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.