Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Assessment Content Development Managers design and build every assessment we offer. It’s a highly creative role that will challenge you to repeatedly dive into new subject areas and figure out how to best test job candidates in ways that are fun, stimulating, and predictive of future job performance. You’ll be working with subject matter experts and technical writers to implement your ideas.
You will specialize in one of four content verticals
- Math, Finance, and Data Analysis Roles
- Sales, Marketing, and Support Roles
- Industrial and Commercial Roles
- Software Engineering Roles
Day to day you will
- Work with our engineering team to create new and innovative types of assessments
- Recruit and coordinate subject matter experts to produce best-in-class assessment content
- Hand-craft assessments to perfect them
- Review and approve all assessments before they are published
- Analyze and validate assessments to improve their effectiveness at predicting job success
- Experience working in one of the four content verticals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with technical, educational or assessment content creation is a plus
- Experience with project management is a plus
After you apply below, we'd like to invite you to invest about 30 minutes of your time into taking an assessment so that we can learn more about your skills, and so that you can learn more about the assessments you'll help us build. This process will cover three subjects: written communication, creative problem solving, and data analysis. You can access the assessment and review additional information here.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.