Additional Posting Location(s): Remote - US, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our IOs help design and validate every assessment we offer. It’s a highly analytical role that will challenge you to cover several subject areas and figure out how to best test job candidates in ways that are fun, stimulating, and predictive of future job performance. You’ll be working closely with our product managers, subject matter experts, QA teams, and technical writers to implement your ideas.
Day to day you will
- Work with our product team to create new and innovative types of assessments.
- Guide validation efforts by recommending changes, updates, and modifications to our ever-improving processes.
- Review and approve all assessments before they are published.
- Analyze and validate assessments to improve their effectiveness at predicting job success
- You are passionate about creating and validating highly-realistic assessment content that is practical and helpful for job seekers.
- You move fast, are able to change directions quickly, and can manage a pace of 5-10 assessments being developed simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge of selection and validation best-practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a business-facing or practitioner role.
- Masters or PhD in I/O Psychology preferred.
- Previous experience with complex data analysis or statistics a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.