Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring an Assistant Accounting Manager to join our EMEA Finance team at its headquarters in Dublin. The Accounting team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills. This role will report to the EMEA Accounting Manager.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the people management and overall strategic direction setting of the EMEA Accounting team
- Manage the co-ordination and timely execution of all aspects of the month end close
- Responsible for the training and development of part-qualified and fully qualified accountants on the Accounting team
- Preparation of the Analytical Review Pack for management on a monthly basis
- Review and production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Review and approval of monthly inputs for payroll
- Involvement in planning of the finance department and setting goals
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Support wider finance teams and processes
- Managing Cash Applications and suspense reconciliation
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc projects/tasks as requested
- 3+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in a multinational environment preferred
- Prior people management experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as required
- Strong communication skills
- USGAAP / IFRS reporting knowledge
- Ability to prioritise work in a fast moving environment
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.