Date published: 27-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager who will help support our accounting and finance team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Management of the General Ledger Accounting Team
- Responsible for the submission and review of month end reporting on a monthly basis plus quarterly reporting to corporate parent
- USGAAP/IFRS reporting knowledge
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and approval of journal entries submitted by the General Ledger Accounting team ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for the training and development of part-qualified and fully qualified accountants on the General Ledger Accounting team
- Ensure all month end tasks are completed and reviewed prior to submission of results
- Preparation of the Analytical Review Pack for management on a monthly basis
- Review and production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres
- Production of consolidated accounts to head-office in a timely manner
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Review and approval of monthly inputs for payroll
- Involvement in planning of the finance department and setting goals
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Support wider finance teams and processes
- Documenting procedures
- Adhoc projects/tasks as requested
- 5+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience in a multi -national, multi entity and multi-currency environment preferred
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.