Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed.com is seeking a digital producer who is passionate about consumer websites, search engine optimization, and marketing to work with a world class digital marketing team. As a producer at Indeed, you will be working with product managers, software developers, SMB teams, international teams, external vendors, and other key players to support our optimization and growth processes. You will facilitate content creation, A/B testing, engineering changes, site structure optimizations, site redesigns, and high level technical digital marketing initiatives.
This is a chance for a producer to work on a site with 200M unique visitors a month across more than 60 countries and 30 languages. Your work will directly and visibly contribute to the company’s mission to help people get jobs.
You see what needs to be done and you make it happen. You can clearly and effectively communicate between engineers, marketers, executives, and vendors and align them for seamless execution. You have a bias towards action and can push through any roadblocks to accomplish a task. You know the difference between what could be done and what must be done and you prioritize based on timelines and impact.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks for maximum impact.
- Work with digital team and functional leads to develop and manage scopes of work and budgets varying in size from small one-off projects to large scale projects and content campaigns.
- Support the project process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions and influence stakeholders by identifying impactful opportunities.
- Identify key production partners and Indeed’s internal resources to effectively execute projects across various products and web properties.
- Manage the procurement process including working with legal, procurement, and payment teams.
- Develop accurate and thorough project briefs, schedules, RFPs, SOWs, documentation and specs as needed.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, projections and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and executives.
- Work with developers and development teams to implement product changes, add new content and content types, and other growth oriented site optimizations.
- Interpret metrics related content performance and work with SEO team and stakeholders to adjust strategy accordingly.
- Be the single point of contact for status updates and communicate with clarity and precision.
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly and thoughtfully, in alignment with our goals and standards.
- 2+ years of digital production / technical project management experience demonstrating successful management of projects from kick-off to completion.
- Solid understanding of project process, content creation, vendor management, and SEO.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with marketing teams, strategy, project owners, IT, legal, and finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrate autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team and the organization.
- Capable of efficiently scoping and executing projects across multiple disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing, including SEO, A/B testing, keyword research, and traffic growth.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and analysis of simple reports.
- Outstanding organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management software (i.e., JIRA) required
- Marketing, analytics, data analysis experience is strongly preferred.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.