Date published: 24-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to ensure smooth feature releases every week
- Support the International Operations Analysts in investigating and resolving bugs
- Educate stakeholders across the organization (Product Management, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Human Resources, Recruiting, Legal and more!) on best practices for global success
- Lead the linguistic review and functional testing of all localized content, bridging the gap between requestors and translators to guarantee optimal translation, localisation (see what I did there?), transcreation and adaptation of our mission to help people get jobs in every language, in every country
- How to influence the internationalization and globalization strategy of a fast-growing company
- What it takes to iterate in existing markets and launch in new countries
- Rapid feature development and testing in an agile environment
- A data-first approach to pitching your ideas to others
- is multilingual or a polyglot.
- is detail oriented and a creative problem solver.
- is a self-motivated worker who thrives and works well under stress and tight deadlines.
- is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- has strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills to recognize patterns and solutions.
- is comfortable and confident with web technology.
- wants to be an integral part of a team that delivers the highest quality product possible.
- doesn’t shy away from expressing solutions and ideas for improvement.
- enjoys working in a cross-functional work environment.
- can deliver projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders and teams with differing incentives.
- is willing to take on new commitments and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with foreign languages and cultures is a must
- Working knowledge of one or more foreign languages is a plus
- LSP, translation, localization, QA, project or program management experience is a major plus
- Please briefly describe your familiarity with other languages and different cultures.
- Please briefly describe your experience with coordination or management of a complicated project.
- If applicable, please briefly describe something you have automated that has made your life/work easier.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.