Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Support subject-matter experts (SMEs) in investigating and resolving concerns about translation quality
- Educate stakeholders across the organization (Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Recruiting, Client Services, Legal and more!) on best practices for global success
- Identify localization issues and solve them by mediating disagreements and developing corrective and preventive action plans
- Lead the linguistic review and testing of all localized content, bridging the gap between requestors and translators to guarantee optimal translation, localisation (see what I did there?), transcreation and adaptation of our mission to help people get jobs in every language, in every country
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is familiar with foreign cultures and languages (multilingual or a polyglot)
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills in both English and Japanese
- is detail oriented and can deliver projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders and teams with differing incentives
- is a self-motivated worker who excels at defining their own work
- is inquisitive and eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- uses strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills to recognize patterns and creative solutions
- is willing to take on new commitments and adapt to frequently changing requirements
- has experience with LSPs, translation, localization, project or program management (major plus)
- can create macros or execute task automation (major plus)
- Please briefly describe your familiarity with other languages and different cultures.
- Please briefly describe your experience with coordination or management of a complicated project.
- If applicable, please briefly describe something you have automated that has made your life/work easier.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.