Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Do you want to help people get jobs - at the best workplaces in the world?
Indeed.com is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to support the Indeed Global Employer Recognition program in recognizing and celebrating the world's best employers. We are seeking a marketer or production team member who can own and develop process for launching new recognition lists, collaborate with supporting teams, and drive value around our award program.
Indeed’s Global Recognition Program Marketing Associate will help with award launch and experience design for recognized and aspiring employers. We hope to find a passionate Associated Marketing Manager who can help automate our workflows, continue to scale this program globally, and to enhance the reach and impact of the program.
This role reports into the Recruiter Experience organization, and will work closely with the Global Recognition Program Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing team, PR, design, global teams, and other marketing teams and Sales teams.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, you will work collaborate with a cross-functional team to position, promote, and support the Indeed Global Recognition Program. In this role, a self-motivated, collaborative production or project manager will help drive and support the implementation of campaigns to launch new award lists, measure & improve experiences, and optimize processes along the way.
You will be asked to do things like:
- Own list production flow for Employer Awards Program, working various teams across Indeed to ensure lists launches with global consistency, data integrity, promotional assets, and that lists are delivering value to all stakeholders through robust reporting. Directly responsible for management of US lists end-to-end, while serving as a key collaborator with international teams on global launches
- Strengthen communication, collaboration and alignment between Employer Awards and other cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, PR, social media, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve, scale and increase the efficiency of and improve current processes and workflows within the Employer Awards team and stakeholders
- Build tools and training to support the success of other Indeed teams as it relates to Employer Awards, leading campaign recaps to and brainstorms to persistently incorporate new solutions into an evolving process
- Contribute ideas and manage the experience and promotion of recognized employers - identifying ways to create tangible value for their organization - via award shows, partnership marketing, co-branded ad campaigns, celebrations on site at organizations, and beyond
- A professional with 3+ years experience with a strong orientation to detail and project management, experience managing complex projects, and collaboration skills with many teams / partners to make it all happen
- The idea of owning a highly detailed master awards calendar and creating tools / solutions to make a process easier for everyone is thrilling
- You’re excited by the opportunity to manage 5+ projects at once, keeping track of all stages of the projects, working with stakeholders to ensure process and guidelines are being followed
- A creative thinker and problem solver who loves developing workflows, solving problems collaboratively, and bringing new ways to add value to all our stakeholders
- A self-starter who is always looking for ways to build and enhance existing projects or bring new project ideas to the table.
- Has the ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise.Team player with great interpersonal skills at all organizational levels. Self-directed, has initiative, and strong multi-tasking ability
- Someone with enthusiasm for workplace culture, the future of work, helping job seekers find their best place to work, and highlighting the best workplaces in the world
- Someone who can build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization by developing personal and professional relationships, including remote relationships
- Ability to train new and existing team members on key processes with a focus on collaboration, persistence and flexibility
- Foundational knowledge in best practices for digital marketing including content creation & social media to oversee work created in those areas
- Someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Program Management, Marketing, Project Management, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.