Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develop marketing messaging and insights that helps define and promote Indeed Academy both directly to customers or via sales and client service channels- via research, presentations, ebooks, blog articles, emails, landing page content, case studies, social media content, videos and more
- Create messaging and content that motivates employers to use Indeed Academy and help them be successful on our platform
- Support demand generation and retention programs with messaging and content designed to increase awareness and engagement with Indeed Academy
- Assist with project management and ensure program initiatives are on track and on time
- Partner with data and insights to uncover new opportunities for messaging and growth
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and communicate data insights that illustrate the benefits of the Indeed Academy program
- 5+ years experience with a proven track record in developing creative messaging, presentations, sales tools, and marketing content, at a brisk pace
- Someone with enthusiasm and experience marketing learning solutions or technology partnerships
- A creative thinker who loves developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Ideally someone with prior project management experience
- Someone who can build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- A collaborator with working knowledge of Google Drive, JIRA, and Confluence (highly preferred)
- An excellent written communicator and presenter
- A self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.