Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develops project plans for new work
- Ensures that creative can be produced on time and on budget
- Efficiently manages and communicates milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigates risks and is comfortable adapting to changes from inception to delivery of projects
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Communicate project statuses during daily stand ups
- Flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
- Remove roadblocks to production
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on
- Maintains attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to help ensure high-quality creative that meets project goals
- Actively participates in the creative process by asking questions, voicing their opinion and effectively collaborates with stakeholders during projects
- 1-3 years of professional experience, ideally with a design or advertising agency
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrate strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods & techniques, including scope management, risk/issue management, change management, team communication, cost management, project planning, and budgeting (forecasting, tracking, reporting)
- Proficiency in Google suite and JIRA is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.