Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are constantly experimenting with new product ideas and creating mini-startups within Indeed. Some of these startups succeed and many fail. You will be part of the International team that focuses on solving problems for job seekers and employers in high priority markets like Japan, Europe, and India. As part of the strategic team in Hyderabad focused on India & emerging markets, you will be addressing challenges unique to these diverse markets. If you are passionate about innovation, experimentation, and fast-paced development, all in order to help job seekers worldwide find their dream job, then you will fit right in.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Hyderabad Base Salary Range: 2,150,000 - 2,950,000 INR per year
- Build products and processes that help people get jobs and help employers make hires
- Understand pain points, identify and prioritize opportunities. Define product goals and metrics.
- Create simple solutions and validate them by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Communicate and collaborate well to influence colleagues and stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- High energy and entrepreneurial drive to persevere through constraints and solve problems.
- Strong customer empathy and product thinking to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Strong data analysis skills with ability to make data-driven business decisions. Experience with online experimentation (A/B testing) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by persuasion and influence. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years of consumer mobile or internet software product management experience or founder/early team-member at a startup.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.