Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to help drive the messaging and go-to-market plan for our Sourcing OR Employer Branding solutions.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager you will work in Product Marketing and collaborate with a cross-functional team to position, promote and support our sourcing OR employer branding products. In this role, a self-motivated, outstanding marketer will support the lead Product Marketing Manager in creating messaging, content, research and toolkits that empower Indeed partners and their clients to succeed on our platform.
We’re a high energy team with a passion for creating and storytelling. We are looking for a marketer who thrives in fast-paced environments, and finds a learning opportunity in every situation. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global Product Marketing, and will work closely with the rest of the Product Marketing team, Product Management, other Marketing teams and Sales teams.
- Create messaging and content that motivates employers to use Indeed and help them be successful on our platform
- Create presentations, one sheets, competitive battlecards, infographics, videos and more
- Communicate the value of Indeed products to our sales teams. Work with sales enablement teams to arm sales with the right training, tools and assets to work with and promote these products
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop and communicate data insights that illustrate the benefits of our technology
- Support marketing programs with messaging and content designed to increase awareness and revenue around these products, including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blogs, landing page content, case study content, videos
- Collaborate with product teams and execute on a communication plan to consistently share news about new product features
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience with proven track record in developing messaging, presentations, sales tools and marketing content, at a fast pace
- Bachelor degree, preferably in English or Marketing
- Enthusiasm and experience marketing technology solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.