Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Create messaging and content that motivates employers to use Indeed and help them be successful on our platform
- Create presentations, one sheets, competitive battlecards, infographics, videos and more
- Communicate the value of Indeed products to our sales teams. Work with sales enablement teams to arm sales with the right training, tools and assets to work with and promote these products
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop and communicate data insights that illustrate the benefits of our technology
- Support marketing programs with messaging and content designed to increase awareness and revenue around these products, including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blogs, landing page content, case study content, videos
- Collaborate with product teams and execute on a communication plan to consistently share news about new product features
- 3+ years professional experience with proven track record in developing messaging, presentations, sales tools and marketing content, at a fast pace
- Bachelor degree, preferably in English or Marketing
- Enthusiasm and experience marketing technology solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.