Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects as well as improve processes. We set milestones and help teams reach them. We make plans, but more importantly we set expectations and we reset them when the plans must change.
Ultimately we are responsible for helping teams improve their processes, increase collaboration, and execute on their plans. We’re always looking for ways to make things better.
As a Program Manager supporting Chief of Staff, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to continue the acceptance and success of products at Indeed. You’ll need to provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative release cycles.
- 2+ years of experience creating, scoping, planning and managing global programs
- 3+ years of experience working in a global technology company as a program manager
- Exceptional attention to detail with expertise coordinating and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Advance ability to analyze data and information to find trends or identify problem areas
- Proficiency in facilitating decisions that ensure functional and technical requirements are met
- Experience directly managing team members and mentoring them as they grow in their careers
How to apply
Apply with your Indeed Resume and include a cover letter that provides examples to support your understanding of the challenges a global data driven company faces.
Here’s a hint: don't tell us about Microsoft project or overuse the words "on budget and on time". We want to know about your experience with web technology and the way your mind works.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.