Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed program managers are facilitators and motivators embedded across the company, sitting side by side with the teams they support. We work hard to ensure collaboration, communication, and visibility on projects as well as improve processes. We set milestones and help teams reach them. We make plans, we set expectations, and we reset them when the plans change.
Ultimately we are responsible for helping teams improve their processes, increase collaboration, and execute on their plans. We’re always looking for ways to make things better.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of your teams. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution. Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans. Reinforce the concept of failing fast and moving forward.
- Analyze and solve problems across your business area (people, structures, and processes); identify the things that work together to improve operational health.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the functional areas where you are engaged. Ensure a consistent and shared understanding of best practices across teams and functions.
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications.
- Influence the team level to solve problems affecting how they get their work done.
- Engage with your team leads to understand and refer to the vision, goals, and initiatives for your business area.
- Exceptional process and analytical capabilities.
- Strong client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
- Customer focused, aware of the importance of end-user satisfaction.
- You have 3+ years experience working in a web technology company within an operational team, or in program/project management.
- You can identify process design and re-engineering to achieve incremental impact.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- You are successful at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- You are respectful and influential; you have the ability to push back when needed and can approach work rationally.
- You have a bias for action and work comfortably with ambiguity.
- You can analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- You are able to define and report on operational metrics and generate problem statements that are supported by data you have compiled.
- You love decomposing problems and defining processes.
- You are naturally compelled to utilize Lean principles of continuous improvement.
- You develop innovative solutions and collaborate with local counterparts and cross-functional teams to implement them.
- Your project management experience includes contributing ideas to operational programs, helping to define roadmaps, and working with a team to implement strategic initiatives.
- You know how to manage cross-functional projects. You strive to meet aggressive goals and know when to reset expectations.
- You follow established systems to manage change. You influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach.
- Preferably, you have some agile/lean experience or experience with organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.