Date published: 2-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Warm-call job seekers in order to re-engage them as potential Prime candidates
- Comb through curtailed candidate lists to identify and engage top talent
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to desired position requirements
- Assist Operations in active cold candidate sourcing
- Assist with Prime customer support inquiries and uphold a superior relationship with prospective and current candidates
- Consult with candidates to prepare them for the Indeed Prime process
- Maintain and track all data relating to recruitment and applicant activity
- Assist in creating processes and procedures for the overall team workflow
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in a business-to-business environment; service-oriented positions and environments
- 1-2 years of experience as a recruiter; a recruiting coordinator; a recruiting administrator; a sourcer; a resume screener; a staffing firm or RPO experience preferred
- Adaptable to change and always willing to learn
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and people skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Passion for service excellence
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.