Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Enhancing the customer experience by cultivating a culture of excellence and accountability
- Promoting and modeling a positive and collaborative work environment
- Actively working to improve processes and efficient daily routines
- Overseeing day to day AV activities for a specific location or region by
- Managing/delegating tickets in the AVS queue and working tickets as needed
- Being an escalation point to and from other inter-departmental teams
- Verifying that conference and presentation spaces are being accurately maintained by the team
- Leading local meetings necessary for daily operations and team coordination; be a voice and offer guidance to the global team in weekly Global Standup meetings
- Helping identify gaps and guide individual team members toward their team goals (Level Up)
- Act as a mentor for L1’s, providing one on one coaching, career advising, and contributing to review writing
- Conduct phone screenings and onsite interviews for new AV Specialist hires
- Overseeing training of new AV Support Team members
- Managing all aspects of local inventory control, such as maintaining an accurate count of assets, tracking refresh numbers, and ordering product to maintain sufficient back-stock
- Approver on requisitions that are normal course for the site
- Helping coordinate initiatives and resources to ensure targets are met for site
- Coordinates with Lead/s to understand, prioritize, and plan work and be actively involved in defining requirements and scope
- Attending meetings to represent Leads/AV Support as required
- Acting as a point of contact for the local team
Here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Strong technical skill set
- Minimum 3 years relative experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated AV systems, live audio and video production, system troubleshooting, vendor management, project management
- Experience coaching and advising team members
- Openness to and acceptance of Indeed’s model of regularly giving and receiving 360º feedback as well as the process of quarterly performance reviews
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, collaborative attitude toward work and your team
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure when interactions with team members or customers are difficult. Has awareness of when to own or escalate those issues or situations
- A logical, process driven approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to see a larger picture of IT Support’s role within the organization
- Proven ability to work independently, successful in finding resources that offer guidance and potential solutions
- Demonstrated behavior in recommending and implementing improvements for the team
- Business Level English
- Conversational Level Japanese (but not required)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.