Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- 7+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Software Developer, or similar Automation role
- Experience designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant and scalable
- Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns
- Proficiency in writing thorough tests that cover edge cases with appropriate ROI for velocity and quality
- Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as others’ code
- Well-versed with incrementally validating investments in innovative solutions for your team’s automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as PyTest, TestNG, RSpec, JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies: RESTful APIs, gRPC, or Selenium Webdriver automation with Java, Python or other object-oriented languages
- Good understanding of Spring Framework, Protobuf, ReST, GraphQL, and JSON.
- Good understanding of one or more SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of technologies like Jenkins, Git, Docker, Unix commands, shell scripts, AWS, gRPC RabbitMQ, and machine learning
- Proficiency with Linux based environments
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration systems (Hudson/Jenkins) & Bug Tracking (Jira) tools
- Experience with using agile methodologies for software development
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.