Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Maintain consistency of all items in the Avature system (forms, email templates, fields, field values, workflows, workflow actions, data models)
- Ensure that both Avature instances’ (Production and Sandbox) configurations are mirrored exactly throughout all portals, and proactively apply updates where this is not the case
- Analyze and manage all system data models, workflows, user permissions and accessibility to maintain and enhance as necessary
- Evaluate and monitor system workflows in efforts to provide customized solutions that will further optimize and automate
- Monitor new system feature updates from Avature to further evaluate and test for system enhancements for all users
- Test, recreate and work with Avature Technical Support to resolve reported system issues
- Identify and leverage new Avature feature requests to help resolve an issue to optimize system functionality with end-users in mind
- Interpret new report or list requirements and drive implementation
- Support and implement system integrations
- Proactively maintain documentation of all system changes
- 3+ years of experience of Avature implementation or administrative support
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate environment in the TA/HR or a related function (project management) in a high-growth and/or fast-paced environment
- Track record of successfully scoping/defining a project and supporting launch to all impacted groups
- Knowledge of the tools and resources in market, that will improve efficiencies or enhance the partner experience
- Understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and partner experience
- Intermediate analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system to maintain strong data and systems integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience working with leadership to influence best practice
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.