Date published: 17-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
Indeed seeks a highly motivated Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for support of our people in EMEA, including, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Paris, Belgium and Switzerland. Based in Dublin, Ireland, this position will be partnering with HR and employees to provide organization of benefits for onboarding and interaction with payroll.
- Assist with the coordination and administration of International wellness & benefit programs including medical, dental, pension, commuter, flexible benefits, short-term & long-term disability, life insurance and tuition reimbursement
- Interface with payroll to enter transactions in HRIS and payroll system
- Manage and maintain HR benefit audits & employee benefit records
- Educate new hires during onboarding and assist employees with benefits / wellness inquiries
- Coordinate wellness sponsored events: health screenings, flu shots, speakers, etc
- Ensure employee benefit enrollments are correctly completed and entered into HRIS
- Run and distribute various reports for the HR and Finance team
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources
- Demonstrable administrative experience
- Experience doing Payroll & Benefits administration
- Passion for health and wellness with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Confidentiality a must
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.