Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Research and recommend best benefits practice alongside Global benefits strategy.
- Assist in the design and lead the local implementation of new benefit schemes consistent with company goals and local market practice.
- Maintaining benefits programs, including managing yearly renewals where applicable.
- Administer enrollments and exits of employees onto Indeed benefit plans.
- Create & execute Company guidelines in relation to benefit programs, working closely with local HR and legal.
- Assist with on-boarding new hires, provide ongoing education and guidance on all Indeed’s benefit programs.
- Keep updated with relevant legislation changes & take necessary action on benefit plans where required.
- Promote Global wellness strategy that fosters company-wide engagement and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with benefits broker, benefit vendors & other key stakeholders.
- Review vendor invoices, resolve disputes, and report on fees and costs.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the Global benefits team on both regional and global projects.
- Answer employee benefit questions and resolve any benefit related issues.
- Manage benefits in our HRIS system as required.
- 4+ years HR experience with at least 2 years of benefits administration experience, including experience with benefit plan management and coordination; strong influence and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues.
- Experience of design and implementation of new benefit plans & a detailed understanding of statutory plans and legislation.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service.
- Excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Fluent English and Japanese verbal and written communication skills required; including presentation and platform skills.
- Experience in using HRIS systems; Workday preferred.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.