Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter and process vendor invoices and expense reimbursement forms with a focus on Japan
- Verify legitimacy of charges to company card
- Maintain vendor invoice files
- Communicate effectively with vendors & employees to resolve payment processing issues in Japan
- Assist accounting team with monthly closing reports
- Additional projects and functions as delegated by department management
Approve and audit employee expense report per the expense policy
Enforce Indeed’s T&E policy by way of expense reimbursement submission review and travel issue resolution
Recommend continuous improvements to Indeed’s travel and expenses policy and communicate changes to Indeed employees.
Implement and configure policy updates in Indeed’s travel and expenses platforms.
- Maintain Expense Reimbursement database through frequent data scrubs and revisions.
- Support Indeed’s Recruiting teams beginning at the candidate travel arrangements all the way through the end of trip expense reimbursement requirements
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
Computer literate, and MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Can-do attitude in a fast paced environment and strives to excel in a growing team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience in Accounts Payable or Expense Payments preferred
Meticulous organization skills and detail-oriented
Interest in developing a career in Finance
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Fluent in Japanese at professional level and English
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.