Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Provide our sales team with technical/product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Act as the external face of Indeed for hundreds of companies every day
- 0+ years of experience for this entry level role
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Spanish required
- Relevant internship experience or coursework highly preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Passion for client service
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.