Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from our advertiser clients
- Communicate directly with current clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Provide our sales team with technical/product support
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Japan and should not require, now or in the future, Indeed sponsorship for employment visa status
- Fluent English speaker Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills in Japanese
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment preferred; new college graduates considered
- Passion for client service
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.