As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Our Sales Enablement team focuses on helping Sales be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our sales message (Sales Support) and preparing people for its delivery (Sales Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales to provide solutions and help them sell.
As a Sales Support Analyst at Indeed, you will leverage Indeed dataset to develop insights and assist in the strategic development and adoption of sales materials used with our clients.In this role you will use an analytical, data driven approach to drive a deep understanding of our fast changing business and provide insights that will translate data into actionable insights with a focus on driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction. To be successful, you will be able to partner well with high-energy sales teams, understand complex, enterprise-level sales cycles, conduct custom analysis, prepare sales reporting and presentations. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure business processes are followed and brand consistency is maintained throughout the sales organization.
Act as a core market team member and partner with sales team to understand the insights and intelligence they require to manage and grow their business
Develop solutions to deliver sales requirements at scale and enhance the sales story
Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports.
Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions.
Leverage Indeed’ unique dataset to develop stories and presentations and effectively communicate complex analytics and recommended actions, working in partnership with client services and employer insights
Work closely with Sales Directors to document customer needs and business requirements and partner with Content Creation Team to develop new sales collaterals
Find efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity
Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
- Bachelor's Degree with business /quantitative focus or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment; experience with recruitment, advertising or SaaS business with enterprise level companies preferred
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with database queries
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience with project management and working cross functionally
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- A thorough understanding of sales cycles and how to effectively work with sales account managers
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Comfortable giving feedback to experienced salespersons; while still being seen as a valued partner
- Experience with storytelling using multiple datasource and tools (i.e. Tableau, SFDC, SQL, Data Studio etc)
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Someone who has experience leading a team in a project manager, business development or sales manager capacity a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.