Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and maintain Indeed’s global travel and expenses platforms across regions, entities, with priority on error management and consistency in provision of customer focus globally.
- Enforce Indeed’s T&E policy by way of expense reimbursement submission review and travel issue resolution
- Recommend continuous improvements to Indeed’s travel and expenses policy and communicate changes to Indeed employees.
- Implement and configure policy updates in Indeed’s travel and expenses platforms.
- Track policy changes and the impact on overspend and traveler experience.
- Review and reconcile travel charges on credit cards (and elsewhere)
- Maintain relationships with travel vendors, including airlines, hotels and car rental agencies
- Notify travel vendors of upcoming travel arrangements and billing requirements
- Compile data related to Indeed’s programs including policy adherence and spend
- Support departments with detailed travel requirements including booking intricate itineraries for groups as needed
- Resolve traveler issues in a timely fashion, independently or with the help of our external travel agent
- Manage integrations between Indeed’s travel and expenses platform and other Indeed systems
- Maintain Expense Reimbursement database through frequent data scrubs and revisions.
- Support Indeed’s Recruiting teams beginning at the candidate travel arrangements all the way through the end of trip expense reimbursement requirements
- Communicate effectively with travel vendors, employees and candidates to resolve payment processing issues
- Assist Accounting team with monthly closing reports
- Additional projects and functions as delegated by department management
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Computer literate, and MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Can-do attitude in a fast paced environment and strives to excel in a growing team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in Japanese at professional level and English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Expense Payments preferred
- Meticulous organization skills and detail-oriented
- Interest in developing a career in Finance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.