Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work cross-functionally between marketing and real estate teams to develop conceptual custom wall graphics for Indeed offices and wayfinding
- Contribute to branding and signage standardization across global offices - specifically developing wayfinding and signage standards for easy navigation
- Be more strategic with our visual representation of our brand, office culture, and aspects of local office culture
- Ensure Indeed branding initiatives and strategy are carried into office design
- 5+ years professional experience, ideally with a design firm or advertising agency, but can also be experienced with an internal creative team.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a breadth of illustration styles on a variety of mediums. *Those without portfolios will not be considered
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- BFA/BA in Illustration or related field.
- Comfort in a deadline-driven environment, with a strong ability develop and deliver product in a timely manner and to handle multiple projects at once.
- A natural tendency toward prolificity and proactiveness, especially when developing new ideas.
- Well-organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with visual storytelling including editorial illustration, data visualization, iconography a plus
- Bonus points for working on large-scale mediums and interior spaces
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.