Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Support Brand and Advertising team in day-to-day execution and development of brand strategy, creative and media programs for various global markets
- Manage timelines, project status, internal feedback loop and approvals, meetings, media and creative flowcharts, related budgets
- Daily liaison with key stakeholders – manage positive relationships, provide meeting reports and consolidated feedback, assist with the development of marketing briefs, oversee execution of initiatives, and provide thought leadership and process improvements
- Budgetary, PO, and billing reconciliation on related projects
- Internal brand evangelist: Represent the brand team internally, educating and guiding internal business units and stakeholders on the benefits of building our brand and maintaining an integrated communications effort
- Analysis and optimization of campaigns and media programs. Development of advertising result dashboards, scorecards and reports on achieving our KPIs
- Receive and manage vendor inquiries and contribute to proposal review
- Marketing presentation development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field. 1-3 years related experience, preferably with a consumer Internet or technology company, an advertising agency, or an established brand.
- Past responsibility for project management of marketing programs or similar
- Passion for advertising, keen creative eye and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups
- Organized and process driven, good at problem solving
- Experience managing budgets, billing processes
- Basic understanding of media channels and marketing plan development
- We are a global brand, so you will be able to travel on occasion as needed for production or global office/partner visits, and can work with stakeholders in multiple time zones as required.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.