Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Manage working and non-working brand budgets to include financial planning, forecasting, reconciling of spend, coordinating with finance, strategy and other internal stakeholders.
- Management and coordination of monthly brand and comms meetings
- Manage, coordinate and distribute global creative rotation calendars & flowcharts in partnership with brand team, media team and media planning agency.
- Create and implement structures and processes across various ways of working
- Implementation, ongoing measurement of OKR processes in conjunctions with team lead & OKR manager. (OKR - objective and key results)
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams
- Optimize and maintain the processes around measuring global campaigns working with country marketing teams
- Ownership & management of the internal brand comms planning communication process
- Work with internal comms team to ensure all date from our team is properly represented across the organization
- Financial acumen, numerative with spreadsheet skills
- Stakeholder management
- Process development & implementation
- Organized, process and detail oriented
- Advertising production and media understanding
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.