We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The Brand & Advertising Associate, Media Analyst role is based in IndeedIQ. You will be responsible for maintaining partner relationships. Conducting monthly media channel performance reviews and ensuring compliance with our Partner Code of Conduct.
Within this role, you will exercise deep market understanding of media coverage and conduct research and analysis to identify growth opportunities and being responsible for managing the commercial agreements put in place with Media Channels and Strategic Partners to ensure performance targets are being met.
This role will focus on the below core areas;
Global Market Assessment:
- Maintain expert knowledge of the market landscape for audience and vertical reach through media channels and strategic partners.
- Build relationships with media channels and strategic partners to ensure operational delivery and commercial targets are achieved.
- Work with Enterprise Sales Strategy to capture client needs and explore where partners can help us to address them
- Encourage and drive adoption of the market opportunities developing with the strategic partners and media channels.
- Develop key internal partnerships with media channels within the Recruit family.
Strategic relationship and performance management
- To review global media and performance analytics and insight and communicating the insight internally to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage account development plans in collaboration with partners and the business to maximise benefits for our customers, our business and our partners.
- Arrange and manage regular meetings with Partners.
- Work with other departments within to ensure our partners have a first-class experience whenever they interact with us.
- Ensure operations meet the Commercial and Contractual relationship with media channels
- Maintain Trusted Media Code of Conduct compliance with media channels and strategic partners.
- Evaluate usage to provide partners and relevant business stakeholders with projections on revenue and costs across clients and campaigns.
- Continually review costs and negotiate cost reductions where appropriate
- Maintain competitor and emerging market intelligence to identify areas for high growth.
- 1-3 years of professional experience with a focus on performance marketing and advertising operations
- Familiarity and working knowledge of programmatic advertising.
- Able to work off of their own initiative and provide insights driven by performance data.
- Experience in setting, managing and analysing advertising campaigns.
- Ability to identify problems and offer working solutions.
- Team play with excellent communication skills, able to collaborate and influence internal functions and external partners.
- Energized to work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role within a rapidly developing product landscape.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to build a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +44 800 640 9982, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.