Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Business Analyst Team Lead, you will coach and lead a group of Business Analysts as well as assist with some project assignments of your own. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and project teams to make sure the Business Analysts are effective in addressing the needs of Indeed. Specifically, you will
Partner with stakeholders and project team members to maintain an in-depth understanding of strategic goals, priorities, and business needs.
Through one on one coaching, ongoing feedback, and quarterly reviews, enable Business Analysts to develop and grow in their careers.
Participate in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding of Business Analysts.
Analyze, draft, validate and finalize business and technical requirements.
Proactively examine the change impact of process adjustments on people, strategy, systems and general business operations to determine priority of needs.
Assist with implementation on an as-needed basis.
Monitor and measure the effectiveness of Business Analysts and the quality of their work.
Collaborate with other Business Analyst Leads and PMO leadership to help define, understand, and achieve the goals, and initiatives for your business area.
- Adaptability within a hyper-growth, constant-change environment.
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity.
- Have a coaching mindset and thrive on helping others succeed in their career.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and awareness.
- Ability to effectively lead in a non-autocratic, collaborative style.
- Excellent detective and highly curious.
- Detail oriented, yet able to move forward efficiently in the face of unanswered questions.
- Continuously striving for process and quality improvements.
- Customer focused and values end-user satisfaction.
- Ability to assess and align stakeholder requests with strategic initiatives.
- Patience and savvy to seek cultural change toward organizational maturity through an iterative process.
What we need from you:
- Five or more years of experience as a business analyst working with technical systems.
- Two plus years direct supervisory experience preferred.
- Core competencies in the creation of Business Cases, User Stories, and Workflow Diagrams. Additional competencies in the creation of Functional Requirements, data mapping, data modeling, and systems migrations are preferred.
- Must have a good knowledge of business process/lifecycle management principles, theories and concepts and a general understanding of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- The ability to use independent judgment in identifying root cause of problems, and developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate to large scope and complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees, managers, customers and other external parties.
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.