Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports.
- Finding areas of opportunity within the sales cycle, and creating strategy and solutions to enhance the sales story.
- Finding efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity.
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions.
- Act as a mentor to Sales Support Coordinator; provide support through complex requests, review their sales collateral for quality assurance.
- Partner with Sales Training and other company stakeholders to own and lead new product releases, new sales collateral material. This includes the creation of process, documentation and training for the Sales Support Team.
- Act as a core market team member and work with sales teams to identify areas of opportunity for business needs. Record and provide recommendations to the Sales Support Team Leaders.
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.