Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed business analysts are embedded across the company, sitting side by side with program managers and the teams they support. We work hard to collect, analyze and document information and visibility into projects as well as improve processes. We gather user needs and help to identify system requirements to collaborate with teams to reach their goals.
Ultimately we are responsible for helping teams improve their processes, increase collaboration, and execute on their plans. We’re always looking for ways to make things better.
As a business analyst, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to gather information and assess needs throughout project life cycles. You’ll need to provide diplomatic and timely communication as well as work in an agile work environment with iterative release cycles.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst within a technology company
- Direct experience conducting stakeholder interviews to determine process and identify needs and necessary improvements.
- Experience analyzing and validating system requirements and implementation techniques
- Ability to monitor and measure data to determine effectiveness of processes
Must be customer focused and possess:
- Ability to use independent judgment in developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.