Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.This specialist Account Executive role is responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive sales environment with a particular focus on Job Board’s within the APAC region. A strong candidate will be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills, a proven track record in sales, consistent work ethic, and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the industry. If you are passionate about selling a successful product and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
* Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to Job Boards
* Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and face to face
* Prospect revenue opportunities and build a continuous pipeline
* Liaise with Client Success specialists to analyse and utilise data to recognise revenue opportunities and drive sales
* Close sales quickly, develop account relationships, and expand existing business
* Work closely with clients to help achieve their strategic business goals
- 2+ years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with Job Boards / Search engines highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of indeed products and services highly regarded
- Online advertising / Media / SEM experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred, not essential
- Inside sales experience is preferred
- Drive to develop account relationships and ability to close sales quickly
- Passion to sell PPC in a competitive marketplace
- Metrics orientated
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.