Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a BI Analyst at Indeed, your role is to be an expert at understanding Indeed's data. We expect you to aid various teams in drawing insight from our data. This includes creating dashboards, visualizations, algorithms, and business tools for use across the organization. If you're passionate about technology, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work with massive amounts of data, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to a top-tier web site.
* Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences Sensitive to clients' needs and able to develop warm client relationships
* Curiosity and passion about data and data visualization
* Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
* Experience with descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
* Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
* Knowledge of programming, preferably in Python, R, and/or Java
* Enjoys collaborating with others in team environment
* Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
What we'd love to see (but isn't required)
* 2+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
* Knowledge of Python (particularly Pandas and Numpy) is a huge plus Understanding of advanced statistics, such as ANOVA and regression Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
* Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse processes
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.