Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance.
- Turning business requirements into data-driven solutions
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
- Coding reports, dashboards, and visualizations using Python, Pandas, Numpy, SQL, and Tableau to help your stakeholders improve their performance, often diving deep to decipher why and how questions, and what the business action should be.
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys collaborating with others in a team environment Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Curiosity and passion for data and data visualization
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to senior vice presidents
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations based on findings
- Programming experience, preferably in Python (particularly Pandas and Numpy) and R.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.