Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Develop interactive dashboards, reports, and analysis templates using internal and industry standard tools.
- Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment with experience in a scripting language for managing large data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, seller launches, new product features, etc.).
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP level decision-makers) as well as with colleagues from computer science, machine learning and business backgrounds.
- Ability to separate the data signal from the noise.
- Passion to get the right stuff done.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science ,or equivalent experience in a technical field.
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Oracle, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Strong in at least one CS language (preferably Python or Java). Knowledge of Jupyter Notebook a plus.
- Solid foundations in classical statistics/probability and time series analysis.
- Expert-level knowledge of using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Advanced usage of the PyData ecosystem such as Numpy, Pandas, and scikit-learn a plus.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.