Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance.
- Turning business requirements into data-driven solutions
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
- Coding reports, dashboards, and visualizations using Python, Pandas, Numpy, SQL, and Tableau to help your stakeholders improve their performance, often diving deep to decipher why and how questions, and what the business action should be.
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys collaborating with others in a team environment Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Curiosity and passion for data and data visualization
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to senior vice presidents
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations based on findings
- Programming experience, preferably in Python (particularly Pandas and Numpy) and R.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.