Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Programming experience, preferably in Python (particularly Pandas and Numpy), R, and/or Java
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations based off findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to senior vice presidents
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Curiosity and passion about data and data visualization
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Enjoys collaborating with others in team environment
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- What we'd love to see (but isn't required)
- Previous experience working with Marketing data
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse processes
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.